Some students may require an entry visa (or Schengen visa) to France, depending on their nationality.


Make sure to check the list of countries whose citizens need an entry visa (or Schengen visa) for France as published on the website of the French Government.

If you are not required to apply for an entry visa, you are free to enter and stay in the France for 90 days. You can also travel in the Schengen area, which includes most European countries. I

f you do require an entry visa, you should apply by handing in a visa application form to the French embassy or consulate in your country. 




Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.